OCFighter™ is backed by multiple studies, including an RCT
Request Evidence Book
- Bachofen, M. et al. (1999). Home self-assessment and self-treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder using a Mmanual and a computer-conducted telephone interview: Replication of a U.K.-U.S. study. J Clin Psychiatry 1999, 60:8
- Gega, L. Kenwright, M., Mataix-Cols, D., Camerian, R., and Marks, I.M., (2005). Screening people with anxiety/depression for suitability for guided self-help. Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Vol 34, No 1, pp. 16–21, 2005.
- Gega, L., Marks, I., and Matais-Cols, D. (2004). Computer-aided CBT self-help for anxiety and depressive disorders: Experience of a London clinic and future directions. London University. JCLP/In Session, Vol. 60(2), 147–157. Available online: Wiley InterScience (www.interscience.wiley.com). DOI: 10.1002/jclp.10241
- Greist, J. et al. (1998). Self-treatment for OCD using a manual and a computerized phone interview: A US-UK Study. MD Computing, 1998, 15, 149-157. Available online: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9617085
- Greist, J.H. et al. (2002). Behaviour therapy for obsessive-complusive disorder guided by a computer or by a clinician compared with relaxation as a control. J Clin Psychiatry 2002, 63:2
- Kenwright, M., Marks, I., Graham, C., Franses, A., and Mataix-Cols, D., (2005). Brief scheduled phone support from a clinician to enhance computer-aided self-help for obsessive-compulsive disorder: Randomized controlled trial. JOURNAL OF CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY, Vol. 61(12), 1499–1508 (2005). Available online: www.interscience.wiley.com. DOI: 10.1002/jclp.20204
- Marks, I.M., et al. (1998). Home self-assessment of obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Marks, I.M., et al. (2003). Pragmatic evaluation of computer-aided self-help for anxiety and depression. BRITISH JOURNAL OF PSYCHIATRY (2003), 183, 57-65.
- Mataix-Cols, D., Cameron, R., Gega, L., Kenwright, M., and Marks, I.M., (2006). Effect of referral source on outcome with cognitive-behavior therapy self-help. Comprehensive Psychiatry 47 (2006) 241–245. Availble online: www.elsevier.com/locate/comppsych
- McCrone, P. et al. Cost-effectiveness of computer-aided behavior therapy
- Nakagawa, A. et al. (2000). Self-treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder guided by manual and computer- conducted telephone interview. Journal of Telemedicine and Telecare 2000; 6: 22–26.